Software For Converting PDF Files to Word Files
- Converts to DOCX, DOC and TXT formats
- Easy to use, with a nice interface
- Supports batch conversions
- Quicker than most other conversion tools
- No optical character recognition
- Scanned PDFs are converted as images
- Occasional format issues after conversion
- Advanced features require in-app purchases
One of the big selling points of PDF to Word + is the speed at which it is able to carry out the conversion process, and it certainly delivers in this regard. Even documents that are hundreds of pages in length will be converted in a matter of minutes. Impressively, the software allows PDF files to be converted into the DOCX, DOC and TXT formats, retaining layouts in most cases. It is also possible to carry out batch conversions and, again, these can be performed quicker than they can be with many other programs.
Useful in Most Circumstances
The main drawback of PDF to Word + is the fact that it does not use optical character recognition, and this can lead to issues for users trying to make scanned PDF files into editable Word documents. Instead, the software will convert the text as an image, meaning it cannot be edited in the usual way within Microsoft Word. With that being said, the application is useful in most circumstances and is faster than most rival products.